MJ Learning Inc. develops, produces and delivers professional learning programs that accelerate positive, productive healthy work environments. Course catagories include:
- Business Improv — based on Business Improv Book
- Change & Innovation — Change Academies
- Customer Service — based on Super Service Book
- Leadership Development — Leadership Academies
- Learning Labs — 44 weekly on-going after training support
- Performance — over 50 programs
- Sales Development — based on OPEN Question Selling Book.
- Expert facilitators across the nation provide economic sustainability and expand our reach
- Developed programs from our best selling books published by McGraw-Hill Education: Super Service, Customer Service Managers Toolkit, OPEN Question Selling Skills, The Winner’s Attitude and Business Improv.
McHenry County College - Delivered Personal Impact programs including Customer Service, Excellence in Service, Negotiation Skills, and , Winner’s Attitude, to over 500 professors and students throughout the college. Evaluation, certification and measurement tools included.
GE Healthcare - Developed, designed and delivered Customer Service and Sales Training Programs with all materials and handouts. Evaluation and measurement tools.
DeVry University - Developed, designed and delivered Customer Service with Traing-the-Trainer programs to over 6,000 students. Evaluation, certification and measurement tools.
Computer Associates - Developed, designed and delivered Super Service to over 6,000 employees using MJ Learning’s Super Service book.
- ON-TIME - Deadlines met by using proven, customized templates and hi-tech services such as eLearning.
- LOW COST - Experts located in all regions saves resources. Extensive library of programs saves resources.
- QUALITY SERVICES - Project management expert teams ensure the highest quality of deliverables from idea to excectuion.
MJ Learning Inc. Information
|NAICS Code||611430, 541611, 711510, 611710|
|Corporate/Government Certifications||WBENC, WOSB|
|Accept Credit and Purchase Cards||Yes|
|Employees||3 F/T, 2 P/T, 15 Contractors|
|Industry and Other Certifications||Project Management, EI and NLP|
|Company Footprint/Project Experience||U.S., Mexico, UK, Thailand, Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada, Brazil|