What We Do
With over 50 courses ranging in length and delivery, we can customize the learning for your specific needs.
- Provides 44 weeks of business topics skills and tools to enrich working life.
- Creates an on-going atmosphere of learning, insight and growth.
- Helps individuals focus and use best practices.
- Reinforces the use of the tools, skills and strategies learned in prior workshops.
- Enables managers and supervisor’s to continue the conversation of growth.
- Utilizes a tracking system to accurately evaluate individual’s performance and measure team performance.
- On-going communication and collaboration with in and across teams.
- Communicates in real time in an assertive and solutions orientated way.
- Creates a supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Builds trusting teams by being credible, reliable and emotionally intelligent.
- Demonstrates quick thinking and reacts to challenges in a positive mindful manner.
- Is confident in presenting skills.
- Turns individuals, teams and the organization into the Hero.
Change and Innovation
- Has a strong record in strategic thinking and decision-making.
- Pro-actively embraces change and is a change catalyst for others.
- Operates with flexibility and takes action in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in all situations and motivates others to follow despite unknown factors.
- Encourages entrepreneurial thinking and behavior when appropriate.
- Fully understands business context and how to innovate, leverage and drive new opportunities.
- Inspires and encourages calculated risk-taking and innovation in order to create better ways of achieving organizational objectives.
- Works collaboratively with both internal and external customers.
- Utilizes listening techniques that probe, clarify and confirm customer needs.
- Creates standards that support a customer-centered approach to service delivery.
- Communicates the vision for customer-centered standards.
- Encourages others to deliver Super Service.
- Proactively handles, monitors and resolves customer issues with a sense of urgency.
- Understands the power of an authentic apology.
- Handles difficult situations or upset customers in a positive and solutions orientated way.
- Articulates a vision, inspires others in every action and sets clear team objectives.
- Takes ownership and accountability at individual, team and organizational levels.
- Creates a diverse organization that leverages new perspectives and attracts, develops and engages multifunctional teams.
- Builds high performance teams and facilitates teamwork and collaboration across functions.
- Coaches and mentors others to bring out the best and leverages team strengths.
- Demonstrates ethics, sound judgment, and honesty and trustworthiness. Embraces organizational values and ensures alignment of core competencies.
- Manages stress by building resilience and has an excellent ability to organize and prioritize the team’s workload.
- Demonstrates determination, persistence and consistently drives results on an individual and team basis.
Performance and Personal Impact
- Demonstrates a high degree of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management skills. Has a clear understanding of own impact on others and demonstrates excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- Demonstrates excellent listening skills and creates an environment that encourages two-way communication.
- Adapts effective communication styles to engage diverse audiences.
- Is open to receiving and giving constructive feedback.
- Seeks opportunities to recognize and reward performance and behavior.
- Maintains awareness of personal strengths and development opportunities. Continuously strives to develop oneself, the team and the organization.
- Demonstrates and promotes strong cultural awareness and understanding.
- Practices negotiation styles and principles: BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA.
- Differentiates themselves and the organization from the competition and establishes themselves as the preferred vendor.
- Utilizes the pyramid of power and develops key accounts to generate 80% of sales.
- Use OPEN question selling skills to determine and clarify client’s needs.
- Develops, sets and manages regular sales processes, standards and schedules with well-defined expectations.
- Delivers compelling stories and messages to ensure commitment and action.
- Understands the process of closing.
- Proactively handles objections that support customer’s needs.